Monday, March 28, 2011

Dusty Volumes and Stephen King Challenges

I have decided to write out the books I want to read so I can keep track of my goals and to get me excited about the challenges! For one challenge I am reading 11 books that were all published before 1960. A lot of these are books I've wanted to read and never found the chance and some are just books I want to reread. The second is comprised of Stephen King books. I've always wanted to get into King's books so I hope that reading a variety of them will show me what everyone loves about him!


Dusty Volumes Reading Challenge


The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton

Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton

Emma by Jane Austen

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Lord of the Flies by William Golding

Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier

The Story of O by Pauline Reage





Stephen King Books


Dreamcather

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Done!

Carrie

The Dead Zone

Misery

It

Shawshank Redemption

Needful Things

Thinner

The Shining

Different Seasons

The Tommyknockers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Dusty Volumes Reading Challenge! I love Stephen King as well...I'm looking forward to reading your reviews of his books.

    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm really excited about our challenge. In fact, I'm grateful that you're actually forcing me to read the books on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete