Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hogwarts Reading Challenge

This challenge is my favourite just because it makes me feel like an actual Hogwarts student. After taking the sorting hat test I was, of course, put into Ravenclaw. Duh! I am a proud student of that house and I even have a scarf and hat to show my pride :) Ironically I have more pride in Ravenclaw than I do with VCU and its stupid basketball team! Okay, back to the point. For each HP book you get 25 points and then 15 for HP related books. In addtion you must read a book for each of the casses and there are mini-challenges. I'm going go rock it out for my Ravenclaw!!! As I did with my other challenges, I've decided to write out the books I plan on reading for each class so I can see my progress! I am such a frakin' dork!




Transfiguration - The Drag King Anthology

Defence Against the Dark Arts - anything Laurell K. Hamilton (aka Anita Blake)

Charms - Under the Tuscan Sun

Potions - The China Study

Astronomy - The Abduction Enigma

History of Magic - Who Cooked the Last Supper?: The Women's History of the World

Herbology - Eating Animals

Arithmancy - Three Junes

Ancient Runes - Confederates in the Attic (it's as ancient as I get!)

Divination - The God Delusion

Care of Magical Creatures - His Majesty's Dragon

Muggle Studies - Pushed



Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Done! 25 points for Ravenclaw!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

3 comments:

  1. Hi Welcome to the Hogwarts Challenge 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to start winning points for Ravenclaw. You're amazing for creating this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I have you down for the one HP book since that's the one you put down by.

    Bunnita @ Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2011

    ReplyDelete