Monday, April 11, 2011

14 books down and 86 to go

I decided to try the goodreads 100 in 2011 Challenge. I didn't start any of my challenges until March so I now have to read at least 2 books a week for the rest of the year. I'm totally screwed. Sunday night I made a list of the books in the order I want to read them so I can complete my other three challenges (Hogwarts, Dusty Covers, Stephen King) and catch up with the Anita Blake series and all of the Jodi Picoult books I haven't finished. If I get complete the goodreads challenge I'm going to be incredibly proud of myself, and extremely surprised! Wish me luck :)

Also, I really need to get working my my script for scriptfrenzy! I haven't written a single word! Thank goodness I have the plot and characters worked out in my mind!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've only written for ScriptFrenzy that first day, I was so focused on Readathon. Also, my idea for ScriptFrenzy isn't overly exciting... last year I had a fantastic idea that I was happy to write a script about, this year not so much. I will get back on board in the next few days (I have two books that I have to finish NOW for book tours). And remember, there's another Readathon in October, so you know you have another full day to catch up on your reading goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was happening in October after your tweet! Yay for another readathon! I can't wait to see how you like A Killer Plot.

    ReplyDelete